All orders placed with Revel Wheels LLC by (phone, fax, mail, internet/web & e-mail) constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on RVLWHEELS.COM Price List and all conditions listed below. All wheels, hardware and accessories shall remain the property of Revel Wheels until paid in full.
In the event that our computer server/database encounters technical difficulties which may cause problems with our product pricing or shipping calculations, Revel Wheels will correct all discrepancies at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. Revel Wheels will not be held responsible for any miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to a California Address must pay 8.75% California Sales Tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event an order placed on the web does not calculate sales tax and the order is being shipped to a California Address, Revel Wheels will calculate the sales tax when the order is processed. In the event sales tax is calculated incorrectly Revel Wheels will calculate the correct rate for you. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, design, color, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Product photos are for illustration purposes only – some product colors/pigmentation may differ from actual photos.
RVL WHEELS accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website and in-store.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) Shipping address must match billing address
- PayPal | PayPal address: [email protected]
- Note: We only accept PayPal payments from VERIFIED accounts with CONFIRMED shipping address. This is also the address your items will be shipped to.
- We may require extra identification for Credit Card/PayPal orders from the card holder to complete your transaction. This is to protect you and RVL WHEELS from any unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and Handling charges are based on the following:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size and dimensions of your items
- Your shipping preferences
- Orders are normally shipped via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including your destination address and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time
- 1-3 Business Days for Order Process
- 1-10 Days Transit Time for US Continental Shipments
- 5-30 Days Transit Time for International Shipments
Occasionally an item is oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.
We will notify you in the event of a back order. We continually seek updates on back ordered items and update your order status until the back order is filled.
RVL WHEELS packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipments. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Please inspect your package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to RVL WHEELS and to the shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for the shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package due to the damage.
Returns for Refund or Exchange
We realize that returns and exchanges are a part of purchasing process and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to RVL WHEELS within 15 DAYS. Returns must be unused, in its original packaging, and in a state of brand new condition. Custom forged wheels, Custom Monoflow wheels, discounted pricing, clearance, and Used items are excluded. Wheels that are mounted, hardware is shown used no exchange and no refunds. Please test fit all hardware and wheels before mounting on tires. Deposit for any custom order is non-refundable. A 25% restocking fee may be applied and shipping costs are excluded.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your store credit will be processed and we’ll issue you a store credit within 7-15 business days. Please note as part of our 15 day return policy, all returns will need to be received within 15 days of the purchase date. If we receive your return item(s) within 7 days of purchase date, you may request a refund in the form of the original payment.
- All returns must be accompanied by an REVEL WHEELS sale rep.
- Returned item(s) will only be accepted if the item(s) are unused and returned to Revel Wheels within 15 days of the purchase date.
- Items found to be used or missing product and/or packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at the customer’s expense.
When deposit for any custom order, customer has 1 business day to cancel. Please email us immediately via [email protected] if you wish change or cancel your order. We will make every effort to stop the processing of your order.
All special orders and custom orders will be processed in the most timely and efficient manner possible; however, RVL WHEELS will not be held responsible for delays above and beyond its control.
Any refused shipments sent back to RVL WHEELS does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with RVL WHEELS for refused shipments. RVL WHEELS will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment.
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Revel Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Revel Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Revel Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, mishandling, wheels spacer, incorrect tire size and stretch tires. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. Vehicles modified by the use of aftermarket parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways. User assumes all cost and risks associated with these and other import items.
It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of all parts before installation.